The Moose - $50 A blend of Vit C, B1, B2, B3 B5, B6, Hydroxocobalamin, calcium and just a little lidocaine.
Some Benefits Include:
- General Immune support (allergies, asthma, colds, and Flu).
- Autoimmune conditions such as fibromyalgia, migraines
- Supports Metabolic function by improving liver detoxification.
- Helps with Acute and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Methylcobalamin- $20 Not just your average B-12 (Cyanocobalamin is a synthetic form of vitamin B12 found only in supplements, while methylcobalamin is a naturally occurring form that you can get through either food sources or supplements.)
- Supports healthy brain cells and nerve function.
- Improves memory.
- Weight loss support
- Improves blood flow to the brain.
- Can help treat depression and anxiety.
B-Complex- $30 A mix of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12
- Chronic Fatigue and stress
- Boosts cognitive performance.
- Can help reduce depression and anxiety.
CoQ10- $30 Provides a variety of benefits such as, lowering blood pressure, helping you take on and recover from the toughest physical activity, boosts the immune system, promotes anti-aging, preserves brain Structure, slows neurodegeneration, AND burns fat. CoQ10 is a literal powerhouse supplement.
Vit D- $30
- Supports Healthy cell growth.
- Glowing skin
- Has anti-aging benefits
- Improves acne, eczema and skin conditions.
- Strengthens hair and nails.
- Helps create red blood cells that carry nutation and oxygen to the scalp and hair follicles.